BOH Permit Applications

*Food Establishments

Applicants should inquire with the following departments prior to opening a food establishment:

  • Building and Inspections
  • Planning and Engineering
  • Board of Health-Operate a Food Establishment Application
  • Board of Selectmen-Only if seating will be available
  • Town Clerk’s Office-Business Certificate Application

Please note, these files have been saved as an Acrobat PDF files. You will need Adobe Acrobat on your computer in order to view them.

If you do not have Adobe Acrobat you can download it for free from the Adobe website.